WELCOME!Sunshine Valley Child Care Society is a non-profit, registered society. It began in May 1977 in the Wildlife Hall. In March 1978 it moved into its present location. The Board of Directors, comprised of members from all facets of the community, is elected at the Society's Annual General Meeting. Any individual who subscribes to the purposes of the Society may become a member by paying the annual membership fee.
MISSION STATEMENTWe, Sunshine Valley Child Care Society, recognize and respond to the changing childcare needs for children and families by providing and encouraging, relevant programs and support services within the Boundary Region.
GOALS OF SUNSHINE VALLEY CHILD CARE SOCIETY
- To facilitate and promote healthy growth of children and families.
- To recognize and respect the uniqueness of the individual and the family.
- To offer developmentally appropriate programs and support services to all children and families in our community.
- To provide a safe, nurturing environment that is multicultural and non-sexist.
- To educate, by providing relevant programs, information, training events, resources, and professional development.
- To work in partnership with other service providers by encouraging communication, awareness and networking.
- To engage in funding partnerships with other groups and organizations when appropriate.
- To promote and maintain an ongoing commitment to a team model approach.
HOURS/DAYS OF OPERATION7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Monday through Friday